Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Exuding a hormone

Warning: NOT the best choice of words to use in front of your teenagers, even if you are merely trying to find an explanation as to why your dog might be in love with your 15-year-old son.


"Maybe you are exuding a hormone," I said.


Try saying that three times fast: excuding a hormone, excuding a hormone, exuding a hormone . . .


"STOP saying EXUDING a HORMONE!" My fifteen-year-old finally shouted from his position atop the table.



Not a great photo since I was understandably LMFAO (laughing my friggin' arse off) at the time I snapped it.


Lulu is in heat, btw.


Later, after we put Lulu outside and stopped laughing and finished homework and put groceries away, we all took a deep breath and settled into a comfortable silence on the couch.


"What does excuding a Hormone mean?" asked my thirteen-year-old.

Photobucket


P.S. I found some photographic evidence of Martha's magic earrings after the state championship celebration.


MAHALO Martha! Too bad your name wasn't in the paper for your contribution to the big win.

8 comments:

Martha said...

I am so glad the earrings arrived in time to work their magic. Did you know there are more earrings on the way?

Yep, and a cool red necklace sorta, kinda like the one Rachel broke 4 years ago. See I didn't replace it immediately because you didn't need the necklace at that moment. I knew that someday you would and it could work it's magic. Which means you must have something important coming up that you'll need the red necklace for. It will arrive just before that occasion! Well, I hope.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Cute earrings.

Sorry about the hormonal stuff going on at your house.
Teenagers and female doggy. YIKES!

Stephen said...

LMFAO! Congrats to Zach!

Vern said...

I don't even know you or your son but that picture has completely made my day today. Props.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Martha! YAY! I do need some red hot good luck soon. You are my lucky charm, girl. MUCHOS MAHALO!

Garden, I MISS YOU! You must be coming to a conference this way soon!

Vern and Stephen, high five. I'm glad someone else thinks it's hee-larious.

Stephen, wish you were here. Much has gone down and we miss you. Mom is in her new place though and it is ADORABLE. She loves it so much she won't even leave to go grocery shopping. Thank you for all of your help.

Jillybean said...

Do you think that Lulu would stay away from your son if he was wearing the magic earrings?
It's worth a try.

Kazzy said...

That is so funny! Your little doggy has the hots for your handsome son.

Funny Farmer said...

You said HORMONES! hahahahahahahah

Mortifying children is so. much. fun.