Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Women are from IKEA, Men are from Mars

Not to perpetuate the over-simplified, stereotypical sweeping generalizations about the differences between men and women, but a picture is worth a thousand words, right?


Need I say more?

IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION: (I guess I do need to say more.) This post is about the differences between the way men and women make beds. When my husband saw it he thought it referred to country matters, if you get my drift, which hadn't even crossed my mind-- just another example of the over-simplified, stereotypical sweeping generalizations about the differences between men and women.

1 comment:

Funny Farmer said...

Okay this was hilarious. Usually I hate it when people perpetuate the over-simplified, stereotypical sweeping generalizations about the differences between men and women.

But those two pictures - priceless.

Although the second one doesn't look so much made... as made out in. :D