Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Art-n-Sewl and Everything Cool

How rude! I was this close to finishing my thought in that last post when I got rushed off the stage.

Where was I?

. . . And last, but not least, I would pick my long lost cousin, Emily at Art-n-Sewl (what does sewl mean anyway? Is it some kind of secret crafty code word that only crafters know about?) (And don't you think she should call her blog Art-n-Sewl and Everything Cool but spell it Cewl?)

Anyway, I say long lost cousin because we were seperated at birth by our semi-evil relatives and told ghastly family secrets about each other. (Actually we were seperated when I was 14 after she moved to England, but we really were told ghastly family secrets about each other. )


We have found each other again on the Bloggernacle and I have fallen in love with her fresh, artful blog with it's cewl fung-shui vibe. And she has a darling Etsy full of her art (and I guess her sewl). She's having a Halloween give-away from her Etsy, so get your name in her comment box before Wednesday.

(And pssst, can you keep a secret? To celebrate our cyber-space reunion, we are joining forces and having a big Crash-n-Sewl Spook-a-Rama. It will be a hair-raising ghost story contest, so if you've ever been haunted (or choked by an evil spirit like I have) start putting pen to paper, or addressing your keyboards, as my CWT would say.)

Stay tuned--all the details will be posted on Thursday.

6 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

That is so cewl! I want to play!

Alyson | New England Living said...

Since you guys are cousins, can I be your ugly stepsister or something? You guys are awesome!

Becky said...

Oh, to be as talented and creative as your long-lost cousin...

I might consider selling my sewl.

Kristina P. said...

Can't wait!

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Crash- I love you. I posted about you too, just to keep the love spreading around all day.

Alyson, welcome to the family. Anyone who loves Ghost Hunters as much as I do, is instantly my fam :)

And I think we need to give Becky a prize just because she said I was so talented and creative. LOVE you Becky :)

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Selling my sewl . . . ha ha ha ha ha that's a good one, Becky!!!! Selling my sewl.

I get it now.

(Hey, do you know Sarah Palin?)