Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Still not blogging! (just tagging myself)

Since no one ever tags me, I thought I would do it myself so you can get to know me better while I'm away this weekend.

I found this on Alecia's blog while I was cleaning my house.

Copy and paste the words. Bold the things you have done...

1. Started your own blog (Is this a trick question?)
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii (but only for 16 years)
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity (If tithing counts)
7. Been to Disneyland (only a bazillion times)
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis (uhhh, NO!)
10. Sang a solo (and then my mom told me I should take voice lessons)
11. Bungee jumped (HECK NO)
12. Visited Paris (Heck YES)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch (does clip art count?)
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning (every day for 12 weeks while I was pregnant)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty (a bazillion times)
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked (but only with the missionaries in Mongolia)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill

24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb

26. Gone skinny dipping (only in the Sea of Galilee. Is that blasphemous?)
27. Run a Marathon (only 1/8th of a marathon, to be precise)
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice (and it's way over rated)
29. Seen a total eclipse (of the heart)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
(DUH!  Is that a consolation question?)
31. Hit a home run (only on my honeymoon)
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person (she's way thinner in person).
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community

36. Taught yourself a new language (does da kine pidgin count, brah?)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied (I can live on love.  But don't ask me if I've ever had enough love to be truly satisfied)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant (Do my children count?  Because they're pretty strange in restaurants)
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted (my husband had one penciled of me for Valentines Day)
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling (only snorkeling.  Every time I sign up to scuba dive I get pregnant).
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater

55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business

58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies (I sold all the thin mints to myself)
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason (except on Valentines Day.  All I got was this dumb penciled portrait)
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
(several times)
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt (But my MIL won't give it to me because she thinks I'll sit on it)
73. Stood in Times Square

74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job (I suck at waitressing.  Plus they found out I faked sick)
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
(he's way bigger in person)
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem (and got tear gassed in Jerusalem too.  And had watermelon thrown at me in Jerusalem too)
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
(6th grade.  Hope of America.  I hope I haven't let America down since then)
85. Read the entire Bible (Art thou crazy?)
86. Visited the White House 
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous (Jack Johnson!  Oh, and the cast of Evan Stevens.  Donny's the nicest and Ren is rude!)
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby

95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Copied this from someone elses blog cuz you're original like that

16 comments:

Heidi said...

This is very fun and unique! And you made it extra cute and clever. That's just the kind of girl you are.

Kristina P. said...

Holy crap, woman! You have done everything!

And I have about 30 undone tags. Want them?

Kritta22 said...

Holy crap! You have done a bunch!!You couldn't stole it from me, ya know?! I didn't tag anyone...was I suppose to?!

*MARY* said...

Isn't doing a tag that you haven't been tagged with against the blaw?
I'm telling!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I liked how different this was and I agree, Holy Crap you have done so many differnt things. I might copy this but mine will not be very exciting, unless I lie. Hey how do we know we can believe you on this, when you have openly admitted to lying before. I just don't know. You better come clean, was all of the stuff you said you did true or not. Inquiring minds want to know.

verifier says "readat" You know is that gangster for read that? I am not sure.

Mariko said...

Ok, so I have a problem with the fact that you have never watched a meteor shower.
Next time there is one, I am requiring you to wake up around midnight, go to the Kahuku golf course with your husband, and lay down there and watch the meteor shower. No other hanky panky allowed.
If you don't do this, your daughter may or may not get an A.
Oh, and it's "Brah" with an 'h'. I guess you weren't paying attention in Pidgin 101.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Ha ha ha. Mariko, you can tell I taught myself pidgin. I never went to pidgin 101. Ha ha. You can also tell I'm a haole. I better go change that so I don't look stupid.

And PAT, so happy to see spreading your sunshine in my comment box again. WELCOME HOME and WELCOME BACK! I have missed you greatly.

And HOLY CRAP! I got 2 HOLY CRAPS for this post.

And NO Kristina P. I have NOT done everything. I have never held a praying mantis. And I don't want your tags. I thank goodness every night that I'm not as popular as you and that I don't get tags and that I don't have to read 80 comments every day. :)

And YAY Kritta22 is here. I see here everywhere, but I never see her here. THANKS for coming Kritta22. 22 is my husband's favorite number so he'll be glad you came too.

Oh, and Pat, everything is 100% true. I only tease lie, I never boldface lie. (Except I have held a praying mantis, but I didn't want to look braggy.)

The Crash Test Dummy said...

And Mary, Hee hee. Blaw! You are so dang cute!

Crazy Lady said...

Ya, I would do this tag but most of the things would not be bolded. I haven't even been to Disney Land for crying out loud. Although I have climbed the great wall of china.

Funny Farmer said...

I could do this tag because although I haven't done most of the things on it, unlike most tags, it does not require me to actually think and give interesting answers.

I've barely even been to Canada, let alone off the stinkin' continent! My travel illiteracy is a source of great embarrassment. Just stick me on a farm.

However, I have three blog post ideas from my trip, which I am returning from today...yes, see that person from Denver that keeps clogging up your sitemeter? That's me. Wave goodbye to Denver cuz you'll never see her again! :waves sadly:

Melissa said...

Glad I found your wonderful blog! I'll definitely come back and visit again.
Melissa

I am LoW said...

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrllll, I totally tagged you several weeks back!

Just sayin.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Wow girl...you have done a lot. That was fun.

*canit* Alright..I'm done. Gosh!

Alyson | New England Living said...

I'm giving you a third holy crap!

I'm super curious now...what business did you start?

Alyson | New England Living said...

verifier: "trytos" It's telling me that I should "try to" do as much as you have. Don't think that's going to happen! But thanks for thinking me capable, you sweet little verifier.

Martha said...

I knew you couldn't keep away from writing something this weekend. You have done way more than I ever have. Someday when these kids grow up I'm going to go somewhere.