My oldest boy is in Indiana at the Hoosier Shootout. I miss him.
No, I don't miss him.
I mean, I do, but not that much.
You get me?
Allow me to illustrate:
TOP TEN THINGS I DON'T MISS ABOUT MY SON
- I'm HUNGRY!
- I need a ride. RIGHT NOW!
- What's for dinner?
- Can you pick my friends up too?
- My friends are hungry. What can we eat?
- I need FOOD! I'm STARVING!!!
- MMMMMOOOOOOMMMMM! Hurry up! I CAN'T be late!
- Can you take me and my friends to Seven Peaks?
- Can we stop at Harts for a drink? I'm thirsty.
- Can we drive through McDonalds? I neeeeeeeeed a shake!
P.S. You guys know Annette Lyon, right? Theeeeee Annette Lyon? She's in 2nd place of a photo contest. Let's help bump her to 1st. Click on this link and write "I vote for Dad and Daughter" in the comment box.
Thanks peeps! You da bomb diggity dawg.