Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'll never wash my kids again!

Oh my goodness!  Oh my goodness!  I have so much to tell you.  

Some things are unmentionable because they're (private). Other things are unmentionable because they're (top secret).  Other things are unmentionable because they're just plain (embarrassing),  (like guess what . . . I dropped my daughter's cell phone in a public toilet on Saturday.  Oooooops!)   

And there was another embarrassing moment too when my twins jumped up on stage at a concert on Saturday night and started ROCKING THE HOUSE DOWN! 

To make matters worse an empathetic friend recorded it and emailed it to me because she said she was laughing so hard she cried and and she wanted me to cry too.  

And since misery loves company I want you guys to cry too.  

So what you're about to shed tears over is my twins and Martha's twins shaking their groove thangs at a Upstanding Youth/Cubworld concert here at BYU-H on Saturday night.  (BTW, both groups are born and bred in Laie so nani nani boo boo!) 




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


You should check out Upstanding Youth. They ROCK (and plus I taught the trumpet player how to read and write). (It's good to take credit where credit is due.)

And then check out this post I wrote about CUBWORLD! He's da bomb. He lives in Utah now so when I saw him in church on Sunday I dropped my scriptures and started screaming like a little glrl. I thought I was going to hyperventilate for a second, but I was okay.

Here's the photographic evidence that I was sitting on the front row at the concert:






Ahhhhh! He's touching my kids.

I'll never wash my kids again!

And he brought us a trifle yesterday.

Did you hear that peeps? CUBWORLD brought US a trifle!

Ahhhh, I'll never wash that trifle again either!

23 comments:

Sandi said...

first?

Sandi said...

Does anybody else to that? you know, run to the post and hurry and scroll to the bottom of it without reading it and seeing that there are ZERO comments, run to make a comment before you even know what the post is about, just so you can be first? It's not like there is a prize or anything. hmmmmm- maybe thats just me?? So now I have read...or rather, watched the post and I must admit I am rather jealous of your twins "Jungle Love" moves towards the end of that 2nd video...hahahah too funny! We all know where they got those moves now don't we? So cool that you got to see these guys in concert AND in church and at your doorstep bearing trifles!!

TisforTonya said...

Yeah Sandi - we all do it... and then we see that you beat us :(

Here's hoping that your multi-talented children can keep their friends when they start smelling of month-old trifle :)

lori said...

LOL, That is hilarious. Your boys are a wild bunch.

I am LoW said...

And I thought I had a preformer!!!! Too funny, too cute, too awesome you have it videoed!!

Kristina P. said...

Is this one of those trifles like on Friends?

My only frame of reference for life is Friends. And The Hills.

LBBlum said...

Hey- your kids dance just like your husband!!! crazy the jeans!

Martha said...

I like how T's trying not to be taller than Jake. How considerate of her.

In the video clips you can't even see Jim! He was there though.

Melanie Jacobson said...

Ha, ha, ha! I love that. Your boys DO rock.

MakingChanges said...

I see your kids got their dancing skills from you. That's rockin'! Jealous. Sounds like the concert was fab. Never heard of either until your post. But you know me, I heart music. Gonna have to see about adding some of their songs to my background music.

Mariko said...

I totally forgot about the concert, until I noticed it was 7:30pm, and thought there was no way I was getting in.
LAME! You should have saved me a seat.

April said...

I think you should ground them! They are totally trying to one up you and your hubby! How fun! I mean rude! hehehe!

Sandi, I have NO idea what you are talking about...so I just read the post knowing I couldn't be the first commenter. lol!

Anonymous said...

Dang! I wonder where your kids got their moves! :)

Barbaloot said...

Hooray for video and photographic evidence of all that. And it's definitely more than enough reason to never wash your kids again. I'm holding you to that.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Sandi, I totally resemble your comment. he he he

Crash, glad to see the apples don't fall far from the tree. So much fun.

hey yesterday was my mom's birthday and I posted a slide show of pictures of her.

Obviously you have been crazy busy though because of course it is that time of year.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Forgot to be logged in so I could follow.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Oh my gosh...your boys are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was dying watching them dance. I love how confident they are. They are just too cute. :)

Heidi said...

After watching your boys, it is clear that Jacob is who he is today b/c of YOU. yeah. And that upstanding trumpet player, too. The world owes you SO MUCH!

Sandi said...

p.s. So what happened with the daughters cell phone??

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Hi guys!

Nutty Hamster chick, I'm on my way over to see the slide show. Thanks for the nudge and Happy Birthday to your mom. I need nudges these days. In fact I'm surviving on nudges. I'm in a coma and I only move when someone points me in a direction and gives me a good swift kick. AWOL, body and soul. Brain drained.

So Sandi, I thought you'd never ask. I had to drop kick $50 bucks to replace it after it slipped from my back pocket and fell into the nether regions of the . . . well, ewww. Just ewwww.

Miss Heidi, ha ha thank you so much for giving me all the credit for the greatness and glory of the world. ha ha.

Martha, ha ha. He is kinda puny, isn't he?! Never realized just what a shorty he is.

A star on the forehead to all of you who see the scientific resemblence between my boys and my hub.

heh heh heh

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! Your kids were hilarious!! I was laughing so hard and I totally wanted to tape it but I was too busy laughing to think of it! They totally stole the show! I love all the dance moves! Especially the slap and shake!! I loved that concert! It was so awesome! I totally ran to the ATM to get money to buy their CD's! I even got them to sign it!! Whoo hoo! Do you mind if I steal your pictures to put up on my blog. I don't have a super cool camera like yours. ;D

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Okay... they can shake their groove thing for SURE!!! How fun! And so that means I'm almost famous because we are virtual twins and HE lives in UTAH.... so I'm totally claiming it!

Unknown said...

Wahoo! Those boys can dance (be aware of unmentionables being mailed to your kids, I hear things like that happen to rock stars, hehe)