Yes! January 20th! Not a day to be sharing TMI about kissing.
Because four score and 42 days ago I rescued my ILs in a rainstorm.
You know what that means, don't you?
That means that today they are leaving on a jet plane to fly away somewhere over the rainbow. (I better add that song to the BAA playlist.)
Oh and btw, did you know the first black man became president of the United States today?
Whether you're a demlican or a republicrat, how can you resist the urge to wave your hands in the air, like you just don't care?
Do you want to know what I was thinking during the inauguration?
1. OMGOSH, did Juan Williams seriously just bring a lump to my throat? (that is one authentic dude.)
2. OMGOSH, Obama is a lefty? No wonder.
3. OMGOSH, is Cindy McCain seriuosly texing on camera? With one hand?
4. OMGOSH, is that Abraham Lincoln muppet freak dancing?
5. OMGOSH, is Ted Kennedy having a seizure?
6. OMGOSH, is Michelle Obama's dress made out of a heating pad because she looks so HOT. And she doesn't even look cold!
7. OMGOSH all you millions of freezing people, I totally saw the first black president come out of this bathroom at Turtlebay! Nani Nani boo boo!
8. OMGOSH, how many more hours until my ILs leave on a jet plane?
(I kid. I didn't think that until hours after the inauguration.)
But mostly I thought about Jackie Robinson. Anyone who's been reading me for a while knows I'm in love with him.
And this is why.
He would have loved to be in Washington D.C. today, bless his heart.
And that led me to the realization that I never showed you what I spent $100 on to put under the tree for my son.
Do you still want to see it?
Okay, I'll show you tomorrow. I don't have time tonight.
And don't forget that at the stroke of midnight this VID/VED will be over and we can go back to sharing TMI about kissing.
Here's how Jen lost her membership status in the Ricks College Virgin Lips club, Part I.
And here's the proof that Youngblood4ever wasn't a prude or a lip hussy.
P.S. Can you guess who's feet these are?
And they're not mine.